The Swansea office was established in 1989 and specialises in the provision of industrial temporary staff to both the public and the private sector.
Drake provide large numbers of industrial temporary staff, often placing more than 100 people a day into various assignments in the South Wales area.
Drake aims to improve productivity through the effective recruitment, training and retention of an organisation’s most valuable resource – its people. This means:
- Aspiring at all times to deliver a service that exceeds our clients' and our job seekers' expectations.
- Constantly seeking new ways of improving our service to meet an ever changing commercial world.
- Acting responsibly in our business relationships to ensure that the highest possible personal and professional standards are maintained.
- Providing a balanced and honest approach to our business that delivers value to all those involved.
- In short – we aim to deliver quality, reliability, innovation and opportunity in equal measure to both our clients and our job seekers
Contact us today to get the best HR and Recruitment advice for your business. We also help businesses in various aspect of talent management solutions such as psychometric testing, outplacement and training.
From time to time, we like to share news and HR advice with you. Below are a couple of examples of current articles. If you would like to know more, contact Gary today.
How to get the most out of your temporary workers.
You've taken on additional temporary staff to help you cope with an increased workload.
Now how do you make sure they are up to speed quickly, and performing as productively as possible?
Are you 'Disability Confident'?
'Disability Confident organisations can recruit from a wider pool of talent and build employee loyalty. Often the cost of retaining an experienced employee is far less than recruiting and training new staff.
Are you ready to tap into this potential?