Drake Medox has been working with hospitals in the UK sourcing experienced nurses from overseas since 1997 and are acknowledged leaders in this specialist field. We work with NHS Trusts and independent hospitals to manage international recruitment projects and have successfully placed more than 8,000 nurses and AHPs in UK hospitals since 1997.
We make it easy for you to get your workforce in place and can demonstrate £millions in savings.
What We Do
- Candidate sourcing, screening, pooling, testing and shortlisting
- Management of interview/assessment process, venue and schedule
- Post interview processing of NMC/HPC applications, OH clearances, Visa applications, deployment process and transfer to hospital location in the UK
We have a pool of pre-screened registered nurses available now, who each have:
- 4 years' degree level qualification
- Minimum 1 year post reg experience
- IELTS 7.0 minimum
If you have questions about sponsorship certificates, visas or ONP provision, please contact us for more information.
Drake has successfully managed projects for more than 100 Hospital employers and NHS Trusts, and placed more than 8,000 since 1997.
We have proven success rates and exceptional retention rates of more than 96% after 3 years.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Department of Health approved supplier and complies with DH Guidance and Best Practice
- POEA Accredited since 1997. Drake has received 2 awards from the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
- Care Quality Commission – Drake Medox is licenced by the CQC to provide both Nursing Services & Personal Care services and has achieved full compliance ratings on each
- OISC registered– Drake is licenced by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner to give Level 1 immigration advice
- REC - Recruitment & Employment Confederation Corporate Member
'Drake made the whole process completely stress free. Not only were they extremely organised and efficient, the quality of the nurses they introduced us to was of an exceptionally high standard. They listens to your requirements.'
SB, Director of Nursing & Clinical Governance – Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
To make an enquiry or to discuss your specific recruitment needs, please call us on Freephone 0800 012 1490 or visit our website for more information www.drakemedox.co.uk.