Regional Marketing License
The Drake International Regional Licensing Programme offers exciting opportunities in territories across the UK and the opportunity to specialise in any sector.
Becoming a Licensee Will:
Make winning large opportunities a real possibility - because Drake funds the payroll.
Qualify you for Preferred Supplier Lists where a national/international presence is demanded.
Relieve you of much of the back office administration giving you more time to grow your business.
Give you access to the types of business support that only a large organisation can provide.
In addition to a comprehensive back office service, Licensees also benefit from:
The presence and backing of a global brand with over 60 years experience of delivering innovative recruitment based solutions
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
Dedicated Management Support
Fast track into Drake’s best practice policies and procedures
- Access and support from Drake's National Sales team
- Marketing support and mentoring
- IT Support
- Branch page within corporate website
- Access to our contracted job boards and CV searching facilities
- Geographical or industry-linked territory
- As a Licensee you will benefit from use of the following accreditation:
- Gangmasters Licensing Authority
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation
Included in the Drake Start-Up Package:
- First years fees for online job boards
- Starter pack of marketing materials and stationery
- Comprehensive induction and training:
- Induction - including operational, legislation and product training
- Face-to-face initial training
- Ongoing e-learning and mentoring
- 'Six Weeks to Success' launch programme
To qualify for a Regional Marketing License, you will need proven recruitment sales and business development experience.
We offer everything you need to reap the rewards of your true potential!
- NO START UP FEE - just a percentage of your monthly billings
- Exceptional support and mentoring from an organisation with over 60 years global experience
- Your choice of territory and sector
No other agency offers this level of support.
For more information about joining our network, please contact:
- Claire Collins, Head of Licensing on 020 7484 0890
- Claire Bridges, National Support Manager on 0797 627 3626
- or simply click on the button below